Saturday, July 21st
The Verdi Club
2424 Mariposa Street
Doors at 7, Stories at 8!
•Tickets are $15 in advance at
$20 at the door (our Saturday night events sell out fast, so BUY NOW)
- Notoriously brilliant Sexologist Dr Carol Queen
- Foxy femme & Sex educator Maxine Holloway
- Genderfork founder Sarah Dopp
- Scientist & Pornographer Ned Mayhem
- SexLoveJoy’s Lidia Anain
- Sex-positive Parent’s Airial Clark
- Mega-geek & Slam poet Wonder Dave
- Music by Taco of Tacos on Prom Night
Sapiosexual: (n.) Becoming attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use. Origins: From the Latin root sapien, wise or intelligent, and Latin sexualis, relating to the sexes.
Hey smarty, wanna party? If you’re finding yourself drawn to that professorial pin-up boy, Dr. Stephen Hawking; if you do the Sunday Times crossword in pen, or have impure thoughts about what you could do with a retro-fitted Large Hadron Collider (the “largest Fleshlight™ in the world!”), then this is the evening for you. Bawdy’s doing another rare Saturday night show, and it’s dedicated to those size queens who salivate at the flash of a MENSA membership card, rather than a massive package. As Sister Roxane Roles likes to say: The hell with yer naughty bits; show us your naked BRAIN!
Bawdy Storytelling- the girl who wants to put her Heidegger in your Derrida – presents an evening of real world Einsteins with big libidos and even bigger IQs. Our handpicked line-up of pervy brainiacs will put down their copy of Kant’s “Groundwork of the Metaphysic of Morals,” put their pants back on, & spend their Saturday night telling you true stories that illustrate where their ‘intellect’ and ‘sex drive’ Venn diagrams intersect. Those nerds on “The Big Bang Theory” have no idea what a really big bang is about, do they? Join us on July 21st and let’s celebrate the cerebellum, Bawdy style!
• Pre-sale tickets for SapioSexual include a discount code for Kinky Salon’s Harem Nights – can you say AFTERPARTY?
Read all about Kinky Salon’s PAL policy at
• Just added: We’ll have Aphrodisiac lollipops available from Elevated Dates – lick your pop while you listen!